9/26/2006

Art-Stream Project

Sorry, that I can´t report any visible progress on our Airstream, but I am still wiring the whole thing and that takes way longer than I thought… But meanwhile I would like to show you what I ran across on the Internet. These two Airstreams are two out of six that where redesigned by some Artstudents and Design Corporations in Dresden for the introduction of the new Opel Corsa here in Germany. It was a Design Contest by the General Motors Marketing Compartment of GM Europe. The new design is not painted or sprayed on the Skin, it is a foil that can be removed afterwards. Maybe that is a nice idea if you to change the look of your Airstream from time-to-time?!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cool. Thanks for sharing!

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home